<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

HNT flyin home


After one and half weeks away Im finally back home.
I was offered a lift to the airport by the guy I went out to dinner with the other night Mike. I was kinda skeptical at first but when he rang me yesterday to confirm that he could take me I was kinda wrapped that I didnt have to get onto the Skybus to the airport.
So he picked me up from the city and we headed over to Lygon Street where all the Italian cafes are in Melbourne. A first for me as well, Im gonna have to get myself there next time Im in town and check it out better. We had some lunch and he kept telling me how it was a shame that I was going home and we didnt get to hang out more.
He wanted my booty which I didnt give to him.. so he can hang for it maybe until next time Im down there.
The flight went pretty good there was loads of wine flowing and cheese and crackers which was nice. I've never been on a propellor plane before so it was novel and just like being on a bus but in the sky.





I had always wanted to take pics from the air, there really isn't much to look at between Melbourne and home so the pic your seeing above is probably somewhere over the Aussie Alps.

Seeing I had hayfever and my sinuses were blocked up the descent to the airport caused me huge ear blockages with loads of pain. I feel like im deaf at the moment so its a little uncomfortable. I guess it will sort itself out soon, but I am hanging to get to the beach and go for a swim and let the ocean clear me all out.

Finally for today being Thursday here is my HNT attempt for the day.. I've been working out a fair bit lately, mostly doing Pilates method so I guess over the next few months I'll show the results.

Here is one of them...


Before I go today a special shoutout goes to my mate James Persian Guy who is headed out on his adventure to the UK. We been chatting heaps lately on IM and have gotten to know each other a little. Im really honoured to call him my mate, he is such a great guy!

So have fun matey!

  1. Blogger Chicken | 4:20 PM |  

    That is a great shot! HHNT!

  2. Blogger lime | 5:40 PM |  

    nice results! happy HNT!

  3. Blogger The Persian | 5:59 PM |  

    Hey buddy, thanks for that. :) and thanks for that Hot HNT shot! So much to do this morning my head is spinning. The orbs are helping me pack and want to come with me.

    *Giant Hug* (you feel that?)

    :)

  4. Blogger Wenchy | 9:44 PM |  

    Keep going... those results are working for you!

  5. Blogger Just Brian | 10:27 PM |  

    Looking Good Phoenixboi.
    Pilates is working I would say

    Happy HNT

  6. Blogger tornwordo | 10:51 PM |  

    Nice bicep! Happy HNT!

  7. Blogger Anthony | 11:44 PM |  

    You are hawt. Great Pic. Prop Planes are something else. (I dont like them)

    HHNT

  8. Blogger Joel | 1:31 AM |  

    Me likes muscles! HHNT!

  9. Blogger Nathan | 3:15 AM |  

    welcome back boy! hope your ears pop soon :)

  10. Blogger Bsoholic | 3:52 AM |  

    Great pics! Love the air shot.

    Happy HNT

  11. Blogger Blondie... | 4:22 AM |  

    Very sexy. I hope you had a safe trip home and that you got lots of hugs from the kids. It seems like you had a great time. I'm glad you saved yourself, It adds more excitement too. :-)

    Great pic as usual!

    Happy HNT!

  12. Blogger Tess | 7:49 AM |  

    Oh yeah.

    Enjoy your holidays.

    Happy HNT!

  13. Blogger Robin | 1:00 PM |  

    Very hot shots! HHNT.

leave your mark