When dreams come close to being true..

What a harrowing 24 hours I've just had.
As I posted on Thursday, yesterday I was supposed to leave to go to Melbourne. That's right, supposed to.
Let me just tell you a couple of dreams I had in the past few months.
First dream happened when my mate Phillip was overseas. While he was flying around the world I had a dream that I was on a plane with him and during the flight the plane crashed. At the time I thought to myself.. "When am I ever going to be on a plane with Phillip?".. so I was a little concerned for him but didnt think much of it after.
Then about a week back I had a dream about a plane crashing into houses not far from where I live and the plane was a propeller plane, and I thought to myself .." Well that's ok there arent too many passenger planes with propellers on them anymore of the size I saw in my dream".
Anyhow, when Phillip asked me to come to Melbourne with him this time, it was going to be on a propeller plane leaving from a regional airport. Then the dreams came back to me, and I was a little concerned, but then thought oh well Im just being silly.
Until last night.
We left for the airport from my home and on the way we saw huge storm clouds rolling in. Seeing we have been having storms continuously for the past couple of weeks every night I thought oh well it will only come down and then leave as quick as it comes as has been happening.
No, not last night.
Last nights storms were HUGE!, and as we sat at the airport and waited for the plane to land from Melbourne I was still thinking about the dreams, which were reinforced by the large amount of lightening that was striking all over the place, and the fact that the plane was circling round and round waiting for the break in the storm.
This wasn't looking likely to happen.

A friend of mine who works at the airport was ever so encouragin by telling me to keep drinking the vodka, cause.. "It aint gonna be a smooth ride". Oh My God.. by this stage I was thinking to myself that I just wanted to leave.
They ended up giving us free food and drinks to keep us entertained. Apart from the freebies there was plenty of entertainment around the lounge.
A huge Maori tranny, who was hooking up with a german tourist..
A local girl hooking up with a Melbourne boy..
The scrag couples who were getting drunker and drunker in the corner..
and my airport mate telling us how they have been trying to contact the plane but couldnt reach the pilot... scary shit!
Anyhow..
The storm just wouldnt stop. There was so much lightening outside. People were waiting for their families to arrive and we were waiting to leave. Three hours after the departure time they finally decided to announce to us that the airport was closed due to the weather, and that they weren't sure what was to happen next for us. The plane ended up landing in Canberra Airport seeing it had circled the airport for more than an hour and was probably running out of fuel.
So they gave us more food.
Another hour later they tell us that if we live local to go home but if not then they were going to put us up at the Novotel Hotel. Do you think I was going to tell them that I lived locally? Hell no!.
So last night I was put up with my mate at the Novotel right on the beach. We were told that a bus was going to take us to Sydney Airport at 8am from outside the hotel and then we were to organise other flights to Melbourne.
We got there at 8am.. slowly arrived everyone else.
The tranny with her new found love, the local girl with her new found love both sat on the bus all over each other. Lovely.
They'll be looking back on this day.. "It all started with a stormy night..." hehe..
Finally we got to Sydney managed to get a flight and we sat on the plane ready to take off and an announcement came over the speakers.. "This is your captain.. due to windy weather there are 15 planes waiting to take off before us so the flight is going to be delayed by at least 20 mins..."
Here we go again.
I should have known.. sitting right in front of us was John Saffran from " John Saffran vs God" fame..something sure was to go wrong.
Anyhow.
I'm in Melbourne now.
Finally.









Jeesh...what a hectic couple days. Glad to see you made it to Melbourne in one piece!
And those pics...damn it man you are Sizzlin'.. :)
*hugz*
Glad to hear you're alright.
When we dream the Veil of Manifestation (as we know it) is at it's lowest/weakest/least resistant to our perceptions, those invisible tes that connect uss to all our 'ther' selve suddenly open up and we experience so much more!
Hugs back to ya Persian Guy :)
Hey Darien,, thanks. My dreams are amazing, i've written a few down and surprised to look back on them and see what has come about.
I'm glad you made it safely. Flying is not fun during storms. Been there, and swore I'd never fly again... but I did anyway :)
Aww look at that little smile in your pics :) I like it when you're smiling.
You have a really good look. I got your post. Thanks so much. It was wholly unexpected and it made my day.
leave your mark