Last night in the Magic City..

Tonight's my last night in Melbourne for the time being.
I've had a weird a whacky time while I've been here. If you can remember the reason why I came down was to help my mate Phillip buy a house. Well hopefully after looking at around 30 houses in and around Melbourne he finally made a choice and is in the process at the moment of buying.
There are some really nice houses down here and the prices are still reasonable which is great if your after an investment. So much cheaper than anything you would get in Sydney.
Im looking forward to getting back home and seeing my mate T, it was weird being away from him but it did me a whole lot of good as well. Kinda refreshed and ready again. While I was away his mum took a stroke as well so looking forward to seeing her and seeing that she is ok, and last but not least Im looking forward to seeing my kids which hopefully have loads of hugs to give me when I get back.
I went shopping today for most of the day, getting some little things for my family for Christmas. Oh to have loads of money and come shopping in Melbourne would be heaven! There is so much here that I want to take home with me!! One can only dream.. well maybe someday.

I met up with one guy while I was down here. That was kinda fun, although we didnt do anything it was nice to meet someone nice and hang out. Am I getting old or something I dunno but for some reason the whole casual sex thing has become much less attractive to me, hmm maybe Im growing up? Who knows. I could have met up with this guy again but really thought "what's the point?" we live 1000 kms away from each other and there is no point in starting anything, even if it was some meaningless sex. I even had the opportunity to meet up with B while he was down here for a few days but after thinking about it seriously I decided that it wouldnt be a good idea so I didnt.
I guess my mind is elsewhere. 
So anyhow, tomorrow afternoon I fly out and back home. Hopefully the weather will be nice and warm cause I really need to get myself into the ocean and clear out all this gunk in my sinuses that has come from having spent a week and a bit in hayfever city. Ill be loading myself up with sudafed tomorrow before I fly to try and uncongest my ears, nothing worse than flying with blocked ears.
It's my birthday on Sunday! 33..who would have guessed?.. Who's coming out to celebrate??









Happy Birthday :)
I am way older than you and still interested in meaningless sex, though. With someone who means something to me, that is. It's all in the details.
Making me really jealous mate!! :)
Hate that we haven't chatted in a couple days...
*hugz*
Thanks Elsa!.. and yeah it is all in the details :)
Hey Persian Guy.. hugs and chat with ya soon !!!!!!! xo
You don't look at all your age...I just passed into my 30's yesterday...cigarette in one hand, bong in the other. What a dream to have Christmas in the summertime :) xoxo
Hey! Happy Biirthday (of course I shall post again on Sunday -but what the hell?).
Happy homecoming !
D xox
Awww it's my boy's birthday! Happy Early Birthday!
And I'm glad you're coming back home. I've missed your posts!
I know that's selfish. You've had a great time, and that's what is important.
But I missed ya :D
And thank you for the sweet post on my blog today
Wow... certainly seems that you had a great time in Melbourne.
Happy Birthday for Sunday, mate. Hope you have a wonderfull time and that the year ahead is filled with much joy and laughter.
Happy impending birthday!! I know what ya mean--once the hormones settle down, it's alot easier to bypass situations that once compelled.
happy bday!! who's giving u the spankins?
Hey Christopher! HAppy Bday to you Mate! maybe you should come experience the Xmas in Summer.
Thanks Darien.. it's good to be back home!
Hey Nathan.. thanks mate and no worries about the message.. you deserved it.
Cheers Chitty! Thanks mate for your wishes..Ill do my best ;)
Hey Taarzaan.. well the hormones are still runnin believe me.. just choosin where to release them :) and thanks mate.
Hey jjd! thanks for droppin by and thanks for the wishes! If I found someone to spank me well then I wouldnt give em up ;)
leave your mark