<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Up in the Loft...

It's a stormy night here in Melbourne tonight. I haven't seen as many storms like I have this year, it has been almost constant, and being 1000 kms from home makes no difference. They are everywhere.





If you wanna check out where I'm staying, check out Melbourne Loft.. and you can see me sometimes lurking around on camera there while im here.

Phillip has been on cam now for the past 3 years. He has developed a really great site with a good following. It's bizarre being on cam, a bit like being on big brother with all sorts of people watching.

Here is the latest capture:


It's a whole lot of fun.

Phillip is such a great close friend with a big heart and I love him dearly. He was my first boyfriend way back in the early 90's and since then we have been really close.

Tomorrow Im gonna head down to Federation Square and check out the exhibits there. I'll take some pics to share.

Christmas is so close now.. here is something to get you in the mood

Enjoy!

  1. Anonymous Anonymous | 3:10 AM |  

    oh cool, now we can all spy on you :)

    checked out the site, your first boyfriend seems like a wild and funny guy. enjoy your visit

  2. Blogger The Persian | 3:16 PM |  

    Storms Yea!! :)

    You really shouldn't let me see you in that position all kinds of really bad things come to mind.
    *adjusts self* anyway......

    That lighted house movie is insane!!! Funny Funny shit...

  3. Blogger OLY | 11:23 PM |  

    Hey Nathan.. he is a kewl guy and gets upto alot of trouble.

    Hey TJ.. yeah all the time ;)

    Hey Persian Guy.. bad things?.. really? Hmm.. how bout the next HNT.. should I be really bad? hehe..
    The lighted house is a fucking spin out!

  4. Blogger Anthony | 9:39 AM |  

    I reckon go all out on the next HNT(really really bad). Melbourne loft looks like a lot of fun.

    The light house make me think people have to much time on there hands. lol

  5. Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! | 6:36 PM |  

    We have the same here in Johannesburg - thunderstorms daily. I love it though... it keeps the temperature down. It get pretty hot out here in summer.
    I'l check out the cam. Just hope I don't "catch" you at a bad moment. :)

  6. Blogger Mark | 11:37 PM |  

    When are you coming home?

  7. Blogger Christopher | 7:21 AM |  

    Hope you are smiling a lot more these days...xoxo

leave your mark