Have we gone mad?
It's good to be back home.
Back to all that I know. My friends, the beaches, the weather, the air, ...oh wait did I say the beaches?
Right now I am fucking pissed off.
Sydney has gone fucking mad. Crazy hooligans are intent on taking over our beaches this weekend and we have been told that this weekend there is NO GO zones at the beaches.
What the fuck?
Never in my life have I ever experienced such advice where I live. Has the world truely gone mad??
Im ashamed at the moment to call myself Australian. Bring in the army, shoot the lot of them if they want to act like subhuman beings then they should be taken by the army and punished.
Man... this is just going on too far!









Hey Ron.. I agree with you get to the bottom of what is going on instead of perpetuating it!
It's all being given way to much attention and no-one really seems to be doing anything to stop it.
I wonder why...
Wow, that even made the news here in the U.S.
leave your mark