Three Muffins BEWARE!
As night was falling on Melbourne City
this Sunday night..
this Sunday night..
The Planets were aligning in the clear twightlight sky...

The Spirit of Christmas was in the air...

As lovers rode over the water on horse drawn carts...

Ominous signs appeared along the sidewalks.

Three Muffins.
Which got everyone talking..

Something was afoot!
What lurked around the corner?

Were my eyes decieving me??

The things you see by walking around the city at night.









But hark! What song from yonder blogspot sings?
It is from Melbourne! And Phoenixboi is the Bard!
Arise handsome Bard and pull down the moon who is already sick and pale with grief that.... yum, yeah.....
Brava! Phoenix! Brava!
Hehe.. Thanks Darien..
I just like your work and feel like I should keep saying so.
Those naughty muffins! I turned my back on them for a moment, and they scampered away to the southern hemisphere! If approached by the muffins, sing to them. If they like your song, they'll grant a wish--as long as you wish to be hugged by muffins.........
Great post!
I loved that. Great pics :)
I loved that also. Melbourne looks pretty amazing. :)
Hey Elsa.. thankyou .. ure very kind.
Hey Taarzaan! it was so strange to see those muffins just sitting there..
Hi Nathan.. thanks!
Persian Guy Melbourne is really pretty and very friendly.
Thanks Donnie.. hope your feeling better x
leave your mark