Adventures with the Rock Queen and her Prince.
My sister called me up on the phone this evening and told me she was going to pick me up with her bf Jeff and head down to the beach for a drive.
So we headed up to one of the most beautiful spots on the coast called Clifton.

Here is My sister JO and Jeff walking up the beach. My sister at the moment has an obsession with collecting rocks from the beach. I call her the Rock Queen.

Of course there was eye candy along the way with a few surfers out in the water...

There was so many beautiful rocks along the beach here. I guess they came down the mountain through the creeks during the rain.

Jo was amused for a long while..

and so was Jeff..

There was even a few big rocks to play with...











I like the last pic the best ;-)
the eye candy looks like a manmaid. :)
aww looks like a beautiful time. I wanna go to the beach with ya sometime!
You have some nice beaches where you are. I'm jealous. The city beaches are great but as you say, full of crazy people right now. I can't believe what's going on in this city.
OMG! How the hell did I miss this post! So that is what you look like! CUTE as hell I say!
leave your mark