Weekend Magic In the Great City
So we packed up the car and left the Magical City.. and headed over the great bridge at the Gate.
Arriving in Geelong we found a Great little Inn..
"The Rippleside Motor Inn".
We then rested our
weary heads
In my dreams that night, the Crown Casino Christmas Fairy came and whispered in my ear the location of my kindred Folk..
Waking up the next day as we were on our way through the town of Geelong we came across what seemed like the location the Crown Casion Christmas Fairy told me about..
What did we find??
Was this the kindred folk the Great Moonalisa was talking about?
Was she trying to tell me something??
We spent a lovely weekend in Geelong but then it was time to head back to
the Magical city..
We then came across the Great Oracle.. How Now Brown Cow.
Was more great adventures to be had??
Stay tuned.










Fantastic photos, and I love the way you present them. Hope you had fun in Geelong.
:)
I agree with persian guy. Great photos.
I'm glad you've been having fun :) the photo story was great
Hmmm. The Rippleside Inn...
So.
Did you make any waves? ;-D
How now... LOL I am such a dork, cos I love that!
Your photo journaling is always entertaining. I have to read it twice
leave your mark