<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Naughty or Nice?


Have YOU Been Bad??
It's Christmas time! Merry Christmas to everyone!
It's a gorgeous sunny summers day here, loads of food about, loads of alcohol, loads of Christmas Cheer!
I Hope you all have a great day! Be Safe, Be Happy, try to avoid the family dramas - if not make the most of it, and if your not into it... then spend the day doin what you most enjoy... and do it with Pride!
SO ....
tell me..
How Bad have you been this Christmas??

  1. Blogger Blondie... | 6:04 PM |  

    Not bad enough, I have some catching up to do!! ;-)

    Here's to a warm, happy & especially Merry Christmas to you!

    *hugs*
    Ruthie

  2. Blogger The Persian | 1:37 AM |  

    Happy Christmas mate! (a little late for you but since the holiday just started here, I guess it's ok)

    gigante *HUG*

    :)

  3. Blogger OLY | 1:51 AM |  

    Hey Blondie :) Merry Christmas to you too!

    Hey James.. thanks mate, I reckon anytime is a good time for good wishes!.. especially when they come with one of your hugs!

  4. Blogger Trey | 1:16 PM |  

    I've been extra special good this year. Fat bloody lot of good it's done me......"virtue is its own reward"--yeah, yeah, so I've heard.
    But in posting this whenging comment, I've been bad, so there.
    What was the question?

  5. Blogger Tom | 3:23 PM |  

    Not nearly as bad as I wanted. Oh well, that's what the new year is for. Have a Happy Healthy and safe holiday! Enjoy!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous | 3:36 PM |  

    Hey Phoenix, sorry to get to this so late. I hope you had a great Xmas and a New Year. It sounds like you did.

    In answer to your question, I had a very good and quiet Xmas but made up for it on New Years eve, let me tell you. I think I'm still suffering from the celebrations or maybe it is just heat exhaustion still from New Year's Day.

    All my very best, mate.

    Peace, love and cheers,

    Maso

leave your mark