Spring, lifetimes and fuel.
Spring is only two weeks away and already the days are starting to warm up.
What is it about the Sun that makes me feel so good? It is like a panacea for everything for me. I start to feel alive and every cell in my body vibrates to a higher level.
With Spring though comes the annual hayfever for me. Im feeding up on some great wholefoods though this time like Goji Berries, Californaian Dates and lots of nuts. All have some great nutrients and seem to be helping out with the lessening of the seasonal ills.
The past few days I have been having major de ja vu. Just little events are having an impact like walking through a doorway or talking about little events. It is like I have lived those moments before.
How many lifetimes do we live in one life?
Are we living parallel lifetimes in one lifetime?
Sometimes it feels like in this lifetime there has already been so many lives lived. Is this the state of evolution we are currently undergoing? It feels that way sometimes. Like the acceleration of the human spirit is undergoing huge transformations and what would have taken a few lives is now being carried out in one lifetime.
Is the spiritual quickening going 'quicker'?
The pasta orders are still coming through. I brought myself a really kewl 'Patissier' Kenwood mixer the other day to help out with the dough mixing. Less strain on the hands and more productivity. I've also aquiered a few more kewl wooden tools to help as well.
Practise really does make things easier.
The government is currently subsidising the conversion of petrol cars to natural gas. They are offering $2000 for all existing cars and $1000 for all new cars to be converted. This is supposed to lessen the effects of the current fuel crisis and how it is impacting on the wallets of everyone.
We still have a huge excise tax on fuel which the governement is benefitting from. All of a sudden after years of scientists saying that we are in for a fuel crisis the governments are starting to listen, or is it an election ploy to get voters on side?
I dont have the money to even consider converting to natural gas and neither do many ordinary Aussies at the moment. Interest rates are up, and with the price of petrol high as well which flows onto the price of everyday food and expenses who is going to have the extra $2000 to spend on converting to Gas? Why not just relieve the price of fuel tax and make it a little easier for the ordinary Aussie to but Petrol? Why not spend the money on research into biofuels and more efficent ways of getting around, like fixing up the public transport system?
Im off to the Drs tomorrow morning for my monthly check up. I went last week to get my bloodwork done so the results should be in and should reflect the new meds. Im also taking a bag of fucked up needles that my nurse is going to show the Roche rep who seems to think it is my 'technique' that is bending the needles. So Im also taking my morning dose with me and showing my nurse how I do it. Apparently we have to go through this process before Roche accepts that the needles they are providing with the Fuzeon product are cheap and nasty.
Maybe the Roche reps should be sticking themselves with blunt bent needles and see how it feels.
I hope all are well and the sunshine is bringing you joy.









I'm glad to see a new post. Yes, I was starting to worry but that is MY nature. :)
I think that you're right about living multiple lifetimes within one life. Looks back at mine, I have been so many different people and things that sometimes they don't even seem real to who I am now.
The one constant though has been spirituality. Reguardless of being a raised a Christian, my beliefs have always pushed me. It's amazing how a little faith can open up some new worlds eh?
And kudos on the pasta business! I'm really happy to hear it's going so swimmingly!
Hope that the buggers will get you some needles that work better. Drop me a line sometime.
Peace
leave your mark