Little Reminders
There is so much going on in the world at the moment. Not only in the world but in each and every one of our lives.
Things seem to be speeding up. Loads of emotions and uncertainties tend to shake our foundations and everyday new circumstances may come into our lives which change plans and bring more uncertainties.
So with all of this happening at the moment here is a little reminder for us all...
And to remind us that Karma does exist..









Brother, that made me laugh and in a good way seeing that people that try and do the old "loophole" route sometimes get more than they bargin for!
And I love the pig of Happiness! I think I'm gonna have to use him on my site if ya don't mind.
Peace
That cigar article was an absolute hoot! Hope all is well!
That was funny Cesco, serves him right! Karma is a bitch :)
Oh yes Karma does exist. Thank you for the reminder!
(and reading your comment in my blog I am reminded why I love you...the lid is indeed open...thank you for pointing that out :-)
Love it! thanks for sharing.
xox
leave your mark