<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

May Day


This is what is happening around me at the moment.
But on the inside im feeling like this...

Does this make sense?

There is definately a healing crisis going on.

I was thinking how a few weeks ago I saw Amma, and what happened the last time I saw her. Both times there has been a huge movement in my consciousness. Both times there has been a turning point in my life.

This time the only difference is that I have learnt alot in between, grown and able to see things from a little distance. Im going through alot at the moment and soon I will once again have to adjust to new meds and a new routine. So far my diet has changed (for the better), there has been a disruption to my family life with my Dad in hospital again and facing his mortality, I have had to change meds, (at the moment on none) and this has affected my sleep, my mood and my energy levels.

I refuse to see myself in any sort of victim role. This is a healing process. A time where through the changes I learn more about myself.

In regards to meds, I am resistant to most of the current regimes. I've basically had the lot of them and the ones I havent had the virus isnt affected by them. My last resort at the moment is Fuzeon, which a self administered subcutaneous injection twice a day. This is going to be a huge adjustment but I am prepared for this.

  1. Blogger BriteYellowGun | 3:41 AM |  

    I'm so sorry to hear all of this crap you are having to deal with at the moment. I'm glad to hear that you are at least in less pain than you were the other day!
    BIG HUG to you!

  2. Blogger The Persian | 5:52 AM |  

    xoxo

    *HUMONGOUS HUG*

  3. Blogger Mike | 10:25 AM |  

    One word. Saltines.

leave your mark