Comfort and familiar HNT
There is so much going on right now but at times like this I need some routine happening and some sort of normal stuff.
So I've taken a pic for HNT and even though the cam isnt working I took a chance and it worked.
Today was spent in the hospital again with my Dad, he seems to be getting better and then getting worse so it is an up and down thing. I don't know what is happening with him really and I get all these images in my mind of him passing away which inevitably he will but I really hope not just yet. Anyhow I just have to deal with things as they happen at the moment.
Today Im feeling a little yellow all over and my liver seems like it is doing backflips. Im glad there is no nausea though, that would have been unbearable. I got my appointment for the ultrasound for next friday.
I guess my thoughts are all over the place right now.
Anyhow Happy HNT to everyone
Mine is all about comfort today rather than image or nekkidness.. and the nice jaundice colour.. you like my pyjays??










Sorry you and your dad are not doing well. Hope this HNT comforts you in whatever way possible.
Liked the jammies photo, although, frankly, it would have been great to see the same photo without the jammies!
Not complaining, I'm just saying....
HAPPY HNT!
I absolutely love this picture!
PJ's look comfy and I love the color. Like the ring too btw! Happy HNT!
You look QUITE comfy. Hope you get to feeling better! HHNT
i'm right there with ya due to a recent injury. nice jammies. i do hope for the best for both your dad and you. it soiunds like a rough time right now. peace to you
Looks comfy! Happy HNT!
jammy pants rock babes. HHNT
Best wishes with your dad and I sure hope you are feeling better too! Here, let me fluff your pillows! HHNT
You look very comfy...best wishes to you ;)
any pic is good hhnt!
Did anyone tell that u r cute!
Oh, you look like your sad in this picture. I understand though, you're dealing with a lot. I feel the same way actually. Hoping everything works out for the best.
Mate that is such a beautiful picture, you can see the stress you have been feeling in those incredible eyes.. It's a Pajama day!
I'll talk to you tonight Cesco..
xoxoxoxoxo
love ya
Glad to hear your dad is doing better. Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit off today. Get well and stay comfy in the cute jammies!
Nothing wrong with jammy pants and a sweatshirt...I'll be thinking about both you and your dad.
leave your mark