<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Dad's home all went well!

Just a quick update..
My Dad's procedure went as planned. He had two stents put into one major artery and is now home recovering. All is well and went well with him.
This is such good news! Thankyou to everyone who prayed and sent some wonderful healing energy this way. Big HUGS!
Im finding it difficult with whats going on with me at the moment. Trying to organise tests through the public system here is a nightmare. There is a huge wait so I am going to have to get some tests through privately. Im starting to feel little niggles around my liver, pressure and some pain. So the sooner I get this ultrasound done the better.
Atazanavir starting from tomorrow morning. Im trying not to think about it and just do it. My mind is constantly going back to what happened previously though, but I am trying to counteract that with some positive thinking.
Going out eating has been a real treat. Especially while at the hospital yesterday. Can you belive most of the food at the hospital is either deep fried or full of bad stuff? I was surprised. So I ate salads, no dressing just salad. I wish my waist could afford this but it really cant, so I am going to have to counteract all of this with some serious weight training.
Just another hurdle. Ill get though all of this.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It is certainly gotten cooler here at night, so all you guys in the northern hemisphere.. enjoy it while it lasts!!

  1. Anonymous Anonymous | 10:24 AM |  

    Hi. I stumbled onto your blog via a link from another blog or a comment you made or something... Anyway, I've been reading for a little while (and catching up through the archives) but haven't ever posted.

    Glad everything went well with your dad and that he is back home already.

    Sending lots of good thoughts your way regarding the ultrasound and the med change.

    Take care and have a great weekend!

  2. Blogger toobusyliving | 12:23 PM |  

    Hope you are doing well with the Reyataz...and the news about your dad is great!

  3. Blogger The Persian | 1:08 PM |  

    Fantastic about your dad!!

    Miss you :)

    xo

leave your mark