Like a record Baby...
The weather has been so nice the past couple of days I decided today to make the most of it while it lasts and went for a long walk down the beach.
As of yesterday I have stopped all sugar and the end of the Kaletra. I dunno what's happened but I am so thirsty today! I have drunk so much water today more than I would normally, but Im not going to the toilet more than normal. My body is absorbing alot of water, maybe because of the absence of sugar. Not that I was a huge sugar freak but I did like some chocolate (seeing it is easter) and sugar in my tea.
It can only mean good stuff for my body right?
Im feeling a little anxious or edgy, but am counteracting that with listening to some healing music and focusing my attention on some positive stuff. Maybe the withdrawals from the Kaletra are kicking in. After 3 years of taking the same drug twice a day it has to send little ripples in my body.
The nurse at the clinic rang me this afternoon and told me I need to come back up in a fortnight and have more bloods done as well as in a month, and that it is pretty important that I get the ultrasound of my liver done as soon as possible.
I felt a little urgency in what she was saying.
Tomorrow I am off to Sydney taking my Dad up for his Angioplasty, and am staying up overnight to save on petrol being $1.40 a litre so far, and time coming back up on Saturday. Trev is off to Melbourne for a Pilates conference and wont be back until Tuesday night so there is a little pressure off here with work.
Still no camera so no upto date HNT pic, but to stay in the spirit of it Ill put up an of old shot of me..

This was a couple of years ago when I wasnt on any meds for a few months.
Happy HNT!
HNT? What does it really stand for?? Go here to find out and play along.









Happy HNT to you!
Yikes no sugar? That would drive me insane! You are obviously dehydrated if the water is being absorbed and you aren't running to the bathroom every 10 minutes.
Love the picture Bello :)
Happy HNT!
xoxo
keep taking care of yourself! HHNT!
Love the picture. Sounds like your healthcare is in good (thorough) hands, which in my case always makes me feel better. Giving up sugar for me would be easy, it's carbs - I do so love my "comfort foods."
Cutie! Love it HHNT
Can you touch the tip of your nose with that?
Happy HNT ;)
meds or no meds, looking good either way, HHNT
even if the photo isn't a current one, its still freakin hot!
Happy HNT!
Looks like you're asking for meds in that pic! Good luck and HHNT!
Hi. HHNT
Nice :) HHNT
As always, old pic or not, HHNT doll!
I love that pic, but I always like things that are not the norm.
err, umm, not to say that you're not the norm, just...umm....you're picture...ummm...you get it. I'll shutup now.
is that the tongue you want to wash my feet with? :)
I hope the angioplasty goes well as it can...
I hope you're feeling a bit better...
Many hugs to you babe.
leave your mark