Too muggy for clothes HNT
Things are getting hot down under.
The humidity in the air must be at least 95%.
It's like walking through soup at the moment here.
When everything is sticky and everyone is sweaty.
Perfect time for HNT don't you think??
It's just too muggy to be wearing anything.

If you wanna know what this is all about ..
check in with the master O at HNT central
and join in the fun!
I was a little adventurous with the camera today and took some shots that aren't the HNT sort... maybe I'll post them someday ;)









Mmmm.....yummmmmmmy............
very cool angle, and it's the opposite where I am, too cold to get half nekkid safely.
Of course some things just need to be dealt with.
Happy HNT
lovely :)
Very...Very...VERY lovely shot! Your pics are always so emotional.
Happy HNT!
Oh my goodness, such a cute bum and I love your dimples! Happy HNT!
oh my goodness. was great legs, what a fabulous bum. and do those shoulders need rubbed? happy HNT!
And a collective "sigh" from the peanut gallery!
Tre' hot, Your Royal Hotness.
HHNT
Oh good lord...THAT is hot...now don't you think you need to air out the OTHER SIDE??? ;)
Blog world hotness. Awesome pic.
Your, IN THIS MOMENT post below is thought provoking and brilliant.
Hope it cools down soon buddy!
Such a hot pic!! great buns!
Happy HNT!!
nice bum, where ya from? oh, yes... Australia... you guys are on fire lately: Hugh Jackman, Eric Bana... wrowr.
happy Hnt
Happy HNT!
I hate muggy.
Happy HNT!
Great shot! I love it!
very nice WOOF!
Very very nice HNT :)
I agree with the all the above, yummy, lovely, cool angle, cute bum, great buns, wonderful, sensual, delicious... HOT DAMN! Wait a minute, Ok, "Hot Damn" wasn't in the list above, but it should have been. Great HNT!
Ohhh NO WAY!! too hot babes.
::smooches::
Mara
Nice!!!! Happy HNT!
I wonder, if I rolled a quarter down your back if it would leap off your butt or get stuck in the crack? Not trying to be mean, just being a brat. The first thing I thought when I saw that pic was, "I bet a could roll a quarter down that..."
Happy HNT, nice pic!!
That's really a great pic....did you take it or did someone else?
HHNT!
Happy HNt
I love hot naked.
and that's hot naked.
HHNT!
Nice buns, Phoenixboi! Happy HNT
great shots bubbas!
mmm enjoy the heat often, and post post post! HHNT!
Very cool angle for the shot! Happy HNT!
Mmmmmm.....had to come back for a second look.
*grin*
-b
Yikes.... ya almost made me spill my coffee.
Lovely bottom you have there. :)
leave your mark