In this moment
It's the first day of February 2006.
Can you believe that already? Where did January go?
For me most of January was taken over with trying to get this body of mine back in order. Do you ever look at your body in the mirror and see the making of age in progress? I feel lucky that I am still here. The power within me is what keeps me here. As I look back on the life I have lived alot of it seems like a blur and everything seems to hinge on what is happening right now.
In this moment.
It's really all that we have, isnt it?
I feel like alot of time has been spent in my head, the constant chatter going on taking me from one time to the next and all the while the world is spinning underneath and wherever we are going or whatever is happening in the world is happening, right now.
I was looking at the list that I wrote about the 50 things about me. Some of the things I said happened long ago which seems like another lifetime away.
Could it be that we live many lives in seemingly one life?
In this lifetime, the ticking of the clock seems to be going at an ever increasing speed. There is so much information, so much happening all at once. The worlds connections are getting smaller, we are more dependant than ever before on each other to survive. There are more of us, living closer together, and we seem wanting more and more from less and less.
If I close my eyes I can see people I love. If I concentrate even more I can feel them as if they are sitting right here with me. If I think with my heart instead of only my head, my two eyes become a multitude of eyes seeing and feeling everything that is around me and more.
Is this what the ancients were aspiring to when they thought about what might be in the future?
Are we living their legacies?
Many lives in just one lifetime.
All happening at this one moment in time, right now.
All lives lived in the one life.
One breath in.
One breath out.
In between those breaths is the silence of creation. Silence, but an extremely powerful force.
All lives lived experienced in a moment.









It is difficult to piece time and reality together in a way which we can grasp and understand. Our existence, when placed under scrutiny becomes completely abstract. Trying to sort all of this out might just drive you out of your mind, as I suspect has happened to many.
That was beautiful :)
That was beautifully written and I completely agree that we go through many phases during our lifetime. We are constantly evolving, learning, changing and growing, and each of these changes can seem like a different life, or at least a new lease on life.
so beautifully written, a message we all must hear at times, at least i hope others do, you say it so eloquently.
leave your mark