50 things about me..
1. I was born 6 weeks early in December 1972.
2. I have 2 elder sisters one a natural blonde the other a brunette.
3. I was born with an extra rib and an extra vertebrae.
4. I was a total vegetarian for 14 years.
5. As a kid I dreamt about being taken by beings from another planet who told me alot of different things about life.
6. Im 5ft 11 or 180cms tall.
7. I believe in Reincarnation, Karma, and that we are all connected.
8. I have been HIV + for 14 years now coming into my 15th year.
9. I have had 3 major relationships in my life.
10. I have never had sex with a woman.
11. I like to fall asleep on my left side.
12. I am most comfortable in nature.
13. I could never live far away from the Ocean.
14. My power animals are the Whale and the Gorilla.
15. I finished High School in 1990 and I topped Religion in the whole State.
16. I love being creative especially sculpting.
17. I loose myself in the night sky with the stars shining around.
18. I love to cook.
19. I am not mathematical in any way.
20. My favourite cartoon as a kid was Kum Kum.
21. I learnt how to channel Reiki at the age of 16.
22. Im a dog person.
23. I have travelled most of Australia except the top end of Queensland and the Northern territory. I would love to see Uluru.
24. My overseas travel has been to the USA in 2000 and to India in 1997.
25. I have never seen snow.
26. I have a fear of heights and spiders.
27. I was abused by priests when I was in primary school.
28. The smell of fresh herbs makes me really hungry.
29. My favourite actress is Sophia Loren.
29. My favourite colour is Blue.
30. I drive a 1984 Honda Accord.
31. I still have a baby tooth.
32. I have a deep fascination with the Occult.
33. I have a love of music which touches the soul.
34. Mantras play an important part of my daily life.
35. I dont have many friends in my life but the ones I do have I love with all my heart.
36. My favourite season is Summer.
37. My mother is Sicilian and my Father is Formiano
38. My current addiction is Sushi.
39. My favourite TV shows are Medium, CSI, SVU and NCSI.
40. Figs give me a headache.
41. I am a little obsessive about cleaning, which I have toned down lately.
42. My favourite band as a kid was the Eurythmics.
43. The first concert I ever went to was Madonna in 1993 not once but twice.
44. When I was younger I prayed to see a vision of God, and I saw a blue baby with a peacock feather in his hair.
45. I have a really good imagination.
46. I enjoy deep and meaningful conversations. I believe alot of energy can be created by them.
47. I live with my ex boyfriend and best mate.
48. I live between the mountains and the sea.
49. My dream is to go to Europe and see where my parents come from.
50. I am more introverted than extroverted.









I loved reading these! You should link them to the sidebar so new people to the blog can access them easily.
Hugs
xoxo
That was really a very cool meme. thanks for sharing. How is it that you still have a baby tooth?!!
Hey Jim thanks!.. how do i do the link thing?? x
Epicurist.. i really look after my teeth it seems ;)
I am really sorry about #27.
But I did enjoy the other stuff. Whenever you open up like this, I just want to give you a big hug.
I LLOVE these lists. You learn som much about people. BTW< I am a SUSHI ADDICT myself!!!
leave your mark