<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

You gotta be jokin??

Im a little lost for words right now.

There are four guys in Sydney auctioning themselves off on eBay for a weekend barbeque with the four of them promising to be your best friend for the weekend.

You'd think it was a joke right?

Apparently not.

The bidding started at 99cents. Last time I looked they were getting 15 million dollars!!

Is this crazy or what??

Umm... Anyone wanna come and have a good time with me??
**Update.. looks like people have withdrawn their bids and it is now at $45,500 **

  1. Blogger Nathan | 8:37 AM |  

    Wow, prostitution is just making its way to Sydney?

    We've had whores for centuries :)

    hehehe

  2. Blogger Passed away | 8:55 AM |  

    I've never actually spent any time exploring eBay, never bought or sold anything either. I did see some guys seelign piss and cum stained jockstraps and underwear from $100 to %500 USD.

    It's nice to see that some people have so much disposable income.

    A high bid of 15M$ to be best buds for a weekend, now that's a new one

  3. Blogger Naked Boy | 12:52 PM |  

    Will they be naked? And is that dollars or pounds?

  4. Blogger Mark | 5:36 PM |  

    Lol! Yes I saw that.

    I want to knowif they're gay and if they have pics of themselves without clothes... :-D

  5. Blogger The Persian | 9:14 PM |  

    That is funny, who comes up with these ideas?? Obviously they aren't gay and this has nothing to do with sex. (too bad!)

  6. Blogger Brettcajun | 8:32 AM |  

    Hmmm.... I have been trying in vain to think of something to do entrepreneural! I didn't know ebay would allow such an ad for dating. I thought they would have nixed anything of the sort. I like your blog. You are very easy on the eyes too! ;)

  7. Blogger Christopher | 9:15 AM |  

    Yes, romance is in the air...isn't it fabulous? I'll post a picture of him soon. How have you been handsome?

leave your mark