Letting go of the old bringing in the new..
Last week I was feeling like total crap. Everything healthwise seemed to be crashing around me and I was pretty scared about what was happening. Being diagnosed with Crypto and loosing weight, not being able to retain any nutrition was totally scaring me. I wasnt sleeping because I would have to get up to go to the toilet or I was just not able to sleep.
After almost a week on the Vitaklenz I am feeling much better. Almost immediately the constant going to the toilet stopped, I regained my appetite which means I am putting on the weight I had lost as well as the fluids lost. Another amazing effect has been that I have had amazingly deep deep sleep. Almost to the point where I really feel like I am in a coma. It's deep restful sleep, but I am finding myself really tired. Could this be that my body is repairing itself and needs as much rest as it can get. I honestly dont remember sleeping this well for a really long time. It's so beautiful.
We had a garage sale today. We are in the process of transforming the rest of the house which means Im getting a new kitchen which I am really really looking forward to getting. So it means selling all the old antique furniture to help fund the new stuff and to come up with a totally different look and feel to the house. I can remember at one point loving the antique stuff, going to all the antique shops and loving everything I saw. But now I want clean lines and surfaces, things that are more practical and condusive to the way we are living now. So it is out with the old and in with the new. We did fairly ok at the sale today although a few of the big items are still here and I am going to put them up on eBay and see how they go on there.
It's really great to have a clean out every now and then. I guess it reflects also on what is happening in life and what we hold onto and what we give up. Im a firm believer in giving or letting go of the old in order to make room for the new. It feels to me like evolution and an embracing of new thoughts and experiences into ones life.










Looking MUCH better :) I can totally appreciate what you mean about the old and the new. I was forced to get rid of so much I thought I couldnt bear to and actually I don't miss them. I learned a valuable lesson, you don't need to hold on to stuff to keep memories alive. The are inside you.
xo
Glad you are feeling better buddy.
I love the depth of that photo honey :)
I'm so glad you are being good again. It's beautiful to see your transformation.
xoxoxo
Awesome. Great to hear you are doing better and that the cryptospiridium is out of the picture.
Glad to hear you are feeling better. Not familiar with Vitaklenz, but I'm in the USA and if anything that's not a presciption drug is beneficial, it's villified.
Hope you continue on the mend
leave your mark