<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Shopping anyone?


When I was a teenager I loved recieving catalogues.

Not just any old catalogues but the real glossy ones from places such as David Jones.

My favorite all time brochure was the IKEA brochure. This was my dream brochure because it came packed with all the homewares anyone could ever think of at great prices and an amazing range. It only used to come out once a year and all you needed to do was call them up and they would send one out to you.

I used to sit and dream for hours about what I wanted my home to be like and what I would furnish it with. I should have gone into interior design... but anyway..

Well today we decided to venture out to the huge IKEA warehouse in Homebush Bay. It is two levels of amazing shopping. We only had a few hours so I couldnt get the full effect of the store but I plan on going back real soon.

When your at IKEA you have just got to have the Swedish Meatballs for lunch! They are so tasty!

Well we brought some great storage shelves for the hallway to prepare for the new kitchen. Im so excited about it. I saw what would be the perfect kitchen today .. a galley kitchen with a HUGE island bench which has the sink and the stove. If anyone knows me they know I love to cook so I am so looking forwards to this one.

  1. Blogger jellygnite | 10:04 PM |  

    I love Ikea! and it's like a big shopper trap that's really hard to find the way out of. Have fun putting it all together.

  2. Blogger OLY | 10:09 PM |  

    HEy Jellygnite.. its the trap that I love.. putting it together is the best bit! .. oh and did u know Moore Parks Ikeas days are numbered??

  3. Blogger therapy in the making | 10:28 PM |  

    I can smell the excitement all the way here! And UK is a long way from there!

    Colin

  4. Blogger jellygnite | 11:58 PM |  

    what! what are you saying? What's happening to Moore Park?!?

  5. Blogger OLY | 1:45 PM |  

    they are gonna close down IKEA at Moore Park cause it is too small.. and they are opening one south sydney.. it's on their website.

leave your mark