Party Pics..
Here are a few pics from the Aqua Party we went to on the weekend.

Here is me on the left with my mate and another guy who was interested in my mates tatts.

Here are my two mates who told me about the party, They had a great time and livened up the party when they got down to their speedos.
Here are a few guys who were really nice. You can see the Harbour Bridge in the background.
Credit for the pics goes to whoever took them from All Gay cruises!









How I envy you for having the warm weather, ya slag! Look at all of you playing about!! Oh well...I hope all is going well with you and hope you're enjoying the and of your spring and the beginning of summer...
xoxo
parties are just always better when people get into their speedos! Looks like it was a nice day on the harbour. wish I went.
Hey Christopher.. all is well! Hey you guys got your summer.. it's our turn now!! Although today was more like winter! we have some weird weather.
Jellygnite.. next time you should come man.. and have some fun!
fab pictures.
Welcome AMP.. :) Thanks mate.. was a fab day!
Nobody wearing shorts and going shirtless here! I envy your warm weather. Sigh...
But glad to see you enjoying it!
Hey TJ.. thanks mate..and yeah had a great time :)
Shovel.. come and hang with me at the beach man..Im sure there would be PLENTY for you to observe ;)
leave your mark