<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

What ya feelin??

Is everyone feelin a little emotional this week?

I dunno but there are alot of people I have been chatting with that are feeling either down in the dumps or alot of emotions have been stirred up this week.

Wonder what's going on?

My last post ..the sunshine song.. was to help people think about something else for just a little while.. you know to break that cycle in the mind where nothing is shifting. So like a monkey the mind holds onto stuff we dont want to think about.

So give it some sunshine, in a macabre kinda way.

  1. Anonymous Anonymous | 6:24 AM |  

    Funny, I've noticed the same here. Must be a global thing.

    I also find it funny that I'm posting a message into Tuesday when it's still Monday over here. Like I'm sending a message into the future :)

  2. Blogger OLY | 7:59 AM |  

    Hey Lisa.. it feels almost like the bubble is about to burst. Stranger still was when I posted it I thought it was still Monday as well!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous | 9:36 AM |  

    yes, i have feeling quite emotional. blah.

    i love that "sunshine" song. my dad used to sing it to me when i was a little girl :P.

  4. Blogger Trey | 2:17 PM |  

    been emotional, and having lots of dreams. Dreamt a significant ex had passed, then dreamt I was tellin em off a few days later. Had an odd dream about dead animals a few days before a friend lost her pet. We're at one of those durn points in history--things interesting in the chineses sense. hope you are doing well

  5. Blogger OLY | 3:45 PM |  

    Jilly.. there is a shift happening I think it's stirrin everyone up.

    Taarz.. I been having the dreams as well, very bizarre ones where I am crying, and seeing people who have passed on as well. Alot of stuff being stirred up.

    Be interesting to see what eventuate over the next couple of weeks.

  6. Blogger OLY | 11:52 PM |  

    Hi Blue Turtle! Thanks for stopping by - you can join in anytime you want :)

    Yeah Mars is close.. I think it is a part of it but I feel there is more to it as well. Like a real shift.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous | 11:22 PM |  

    I'm an astrologer and can tell you it is one jacked up sky out there...and it will stay that way through the end of the year. Especially for people with planets in the fixed signs (scorp, aquarius, leo, taurus) at the early / mid degrees.

leave your mark