<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Party Weekend..

The past week has been a fantastic week weather wise. Temperatures here have been at least 5 degrees above average, which means when I'm not working I have been getting out into the sun and workin on the tan.

I love summer and everything that comes with it. The beach, the water, the pervin, the hot sweaty days. For some reason it wakes me up, my whole body becomes alive and even sleep is much less than normal. Maybe it has to do with being part Sicilian? who knows.

Anyhow this weekend is the Aqua Party. Im kinda looking forward to it as it is something different to what normally happens on the weekend, and since being back down from up north nothing much has been really happening with friendships gone and not being in the mood to chalk up new ones fearing what happened in the past.

So hopefully the weather holds up and smooth sailing will be the order of the day. Nothing would be worse, apart from the humerous side, than 400 gay boys floundering around Sydney harbour off their chops in choppy waters. Maybe I should take the camera.

Remember a couple of weeks ago I went out on a date? Well seems I am smitten and the best thing is seems like he is too. B seems like an awesome guy, extremely talented and good looking inside and out. At the moment he is in Europe for a couple of weeks playin a tournament. He's a very gifted athelete so does the rounds.

Im cautious, yeah I guess cause Im gettin older and hopefully wiser, there is alot to consider though.

Since I've been back from up north I've been living with T, and things have been great, Im loving being back here, back home really with my two babies and him as well. It's not that we are in a relationship together, things have progressed from where they were at 5 yrs ago when we were together. Now Im seeing it as two best mates living together and sharing some quality time. Doing this and being ex's is a little strange though.

It seems like we kinda guard each other from what we do with our lives. As if we are trying not to hurt one another even though we both know that we arent together, maybe our intimacy is on a different level and we know this but are trying to live other parts of ourselves at the same time. Confused? tell me about it. From the outside this might seem really weird but it's working. There has been too much in my life that has gone on and changed for me to worry about the future and what might eventuate, my investment is in the now and what is happening now- it is all I can afford to concentrate on.

So anyhow last night I spoke with B online and he has been having some hard times in Europe. His ex has been wanting to get back with him, he hasn't been feelin well and things haven't turned out as he planned over there, so emotions are all over the place.

I said to him that whatever happens as long as he is happy then Im happy. He reasured me that he was happy and that he wants me in his life. That made me happy, but there is always some reservations inside me. But all I can do is wait and see and go with what is happening now.

So this weekend Im going to enjoy, relax and take what comes with it.

  1. Blogger jellygnite | 4:42 PM |  

    hey Phoenixboi, that's cool that you have a new love. So what happened up North to make you lose your friends?
    Have fun at the Aqua Party and try not to fall in the harbour!

  2. Blogger OLY | 5:36 PM |  

    Hey Jelly.. thanks..

    Up north.. well I allowed people to walk all over me and I became a doormat to someone I thought was my best mate, but instead I was their punching bag.

    Hope the weather holds up for the party.

  3. Blogger jellygnite | 5:17 PM |  

    oh yeah that sounds bad. Glad you're not a punching bag anymore :)
    can't wait to hear the tales of the aqua party!

  4. Blogger Trey | 4:35 AM |  

    Glad things are turning out well, mate! You were due for a happy return--glad it's manifesting. Carry on with the goodness!

  5. Blogger OLY | 11:52 PM |  

    Hey Taarzaan.. thanks mate. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods as well!

leave your mark