<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Bums and Socks

I came across this picture today.

Apart from it being really sexy I was wondering... why do straight men seem to enjoy posing naked with each other?

Couldnt you just walk past each one of these guys and have a feel of each butt? I think the socks make it look even hotter.

Hmm tight butts... now thats a good thought to start the day!

  1. Blogger therapy in the making | 10:51 AM |  

    ooh! bums! many many maaaany bums! me likes bums! your blog was a nice distraction from my fruitless studying (so far).

    and mate don't start smoking again now! after almost 3 months, it would be a shame! you are right though, it did taste veeeery good!

  2. Blogger OLY | 12:58 PM |  

    Hey Colin.. glad I could distract you :) Come back for some more soon hey?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous | 6:30 PM |  

    Lol, I don't know if I could find those tushies attractive - a couple look nice, but some are a bit too... icky. That one guy doing a goofy pose (third from the right) has a nice set of cheeks though.

    I don't suppose you know WHY they're all standing around in the nude, and are all apparently looking at one guy's penis...

  4. Blogger OLY | 6:34 PM |  

    Hey Rose.. nah dont know why they are all naked.. straight guys seem to like to pose naked for some reason.
    Im not complaining though!
    Thanks for stoppin by :)

  5. Blogger Helen | 11:01 PM |  

    Could it be as easy as just liking and/or wanting to compare?
    Peace..............

  6. Blogger OLY | 7:15 AM |  

    Hi Helen..

    I have a term called "rock standing".. comes from going to a nudist beach and all the guys standing on rocks parading themselves showing themselves off.. whos got the biggest prize :)

  7. Blogger 225712012 | 9:04 PM |  

    In the UK football players all kiss and feel-up each other after scoring a goal. Also, so many of them are into 'roasting', which allows them to be nearer to each other. Straight? I dont think so...

  8. Blogger OLY | 11:09 AM |  

    Straight to bed maybe cold goat? Nice thought anyhow :)

  9. Blogger The Persian | 11:44 AM |  

    Why u ask? It's a known fact that all men are Bi-Sexual and can be turned on by just about anything. It's society that shapes them into behaving themselves. Ok...I don't know what I'm talking about but great pic! By the way..who is that guy in your sunglasses reflection?

    :)

  10. Blogger The Persian | 12:06 PM |  

    oh and btw...where is your HNT Piccy? You have to scroll down but I did one. :)

  11. Blogger OLY | 12:45 PM |  

    Hey Persian guy! Good to see ya here matey! Yeah all guys.. stright to bed hey. The guy in the sunglasses is a mate of mine.. and the HNT.. well your gonna have to wait till Thursday ;) I promise you ill do one.

leave your mark