<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Reversal of Fortune?

This picture is a classic! I recieved this one from my mate Joe aka Shovel in the States. He called it the story of his life.. I call it reversal of fortune.

Thanks Joe!

  1. Blogger jellygnite | 4:43 PM |  

    looks a little nervous doesn't he.

  2. Blogger OLY | 5:37 PM |  

    he he.. Jelly reminds me of the cartoons where you have the caveman pullin the womans hair after he clubs her over the head.

    Hence the reversal of fortune.

  3. Blogger therapy in the making | 9:12 PM |  

    hahahahahha! nice one!

  4. Blogger OLY | 9:28 PM |  

    Nice distraction Colin? hehe ;)

  5. Blogger therapy in the making | 9:39 PM |  

    not a distraction any more ;)

  6. Blogger The Persian | 7:07 AM |  

    that pic is freaking priceless!!!

  7. Blogger OLY | 8:35 AM |  

    Hey Persian Guy.. yeah I love it! cracked me up when i got it.

  8. Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! | 5:24 PM |  

    LOL. Absolutely brilliant... and so true.
    Yep, I'm lead around like that more often than I care to admit. :)

  9. Blogger OLY | 5:50 PM |  

    Hey Chitty..it reminded me of you when I posted it ..lol

  10. Anonymous Anonymous | 1:51 PM |  

    HAHAHAHA!!! I'm glad ya like it! Made my day seeing it here...

  11. Blogger OLY | 1:58 PM |  

    Fucking awesome to see you here Shovel!! and thanks for the pic mate :)

leave your mark