Cured??

I awoke this morning to a text from my boy who is in Europe telling me about a news item where a guy in England has cured himself of HIV.
Thinking to myself.."Oh yeah?".. I jumped online and took a look at the news item which seems to be legitimate.
Could this be the beginning of then end of this horrible virus?
After living with this inside me for 14 years now almost to the day this week coming, am I prepared to be virus free?
So hopefully this gorgeous man from Glasgow holds within his body some marvelous news, that we no longer need this scourge and it is time to let it go.
Aqua Party...
Yesterday was the inaugural Aqua Party on Sydney Harbour.
A couple of months ago a mate of mine told me about this party and I was like ..well this could be fun and different, so I got a couple of tickets for me and my mate T. I didnt know what to expect, queens overboard? muscle marys parading? ..
Well I was quite surprised!
This event has got to be one of the highlights of my party times. It was a fantastic day! The weather turned out to be amazing after predictions of rain, the harbour put on its best. I had never seen Sydney from this vantage point. We really do have one of the most beautiful harbours in the world.
We sailed on a huge catamaran for 5 hours with a great group of people who all seemed to want to mix and chat and be social. I got to meet some really nice people, gay and straight from all around the world. The music was good, there was great food and shows, everything about it was excellent. Pictures to come and when available Ill post them up. When this Party comes round again I will be on it!
Ill post some more stuff later on.. but I hope everyone had a great weekend, look forward to checkin in with everyone!









wow sounds really great. let me know when it comes round again coz I wanna come too!
That would be awesome mate!! Ill definately let you know :)
Hey Mr.Brian.. Here is hoping mate
great news!!! i will be stealing the link to post it in my next entry. people have to know.
colin
I really hope it comes to an end as well. We can cure so many other things, it's time to cure this.
Hey Nathan...
I agree with you.. I think we just need to be ready for it.
As a public health professional that works in HIV prevention research, the possibility that this kid has been cured of AIDS is amazing and inspiring. Here's hoping that it is true, and we can replicate it in everyone that has been infected all over the world!
leave your mark