« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »
This entry was posted by OLY, on 9.11.05. You can leave your response.
Yep, those are the next generation of frogs.I like the reflection of you and your camera in the water.
Hey Nathan... there are so many of them!.. you wouldnt believe it though there are clients wanting to take some home with them!I thought the reflection was a kewl thing too.. :)
Yikes!!I remember catching tadpoles when I was a child and keeping in a pond them until they grew legs and became adults, much to my mother's dismay. At which point they'd disappear into the night. Any idea what breed of frogs they will become?
Hey Chitty.. they are common brown marsh frogs. It's gonna be a plague of them.
leave your mark
Every moment of every day
Yep, those are the next generation of frogs.
I like the reflection of you and your camera in the water.
Hey Nathan... there are so many of them!.. you wouldnt believe it though there are clients wanting to take some home with them!
I thought the reflection was a kewl thing too.. :)
Yikes!!
I remember catching tadpoles when I was a child and keeping in a pond them until they grew legs and became adults, much to my mother's dismay. At which point they'd disappear into the night.
Any idea what breed of frogs they will become?
Hey Chitty.. they are common brown marsh frogs. It's gonna be a plague of them.
leave your mark