Porn for the Environment

I was doin some searchin on the net like I do everynow and then and came across a site about a band called the Cumshots.
They recently did a gig in Norway and with it decided to play for a cause while singing on stage they got a couple to fuck on stage.
It caused a huge stir but I think put their cause to the forefront.
Their website Fuck For Forest says:
FFF are concerned youngsters, using the freedom of open-minded sexuality to save nature. We believe it is possible to use people’s need for sexuality as a way to raise money for nature. And at the same time create awareness about what is happening to mother earth. It is time to pay respect, and give something back. Try to force peoples minds open, using free sexuality!
This is a great cause I think and this couple has alot of creativity for doing what they do.. Go Guys! Only trouble is their government wants to throw them in jail for what they did. I think that sucks! I think we should support these guys.
NEW POLL.. It's compulsory to VOTE









Wow... I need to go to more concerts.
Yeah would be fun if more concerts were like this hey? Thanks for stoppin by Jesse.
Not that I have a problem with a couple fucking on stage, but "using free sexuality to save nature"? Come on. What kind of hippy logic is that.
Hey Lisa... well why not? they make money..they donate it. I dont see a problem with that.
Well, the problem is that I don't think they ever manage to donate the money; after all the commotion, going to court and all that, nobody wanted their money. Besides, they almost got one of the major music happenings in Norway (the Quart Festival, in good Norwenglish) closed down! The administration, that didn't know anything about it, had lots of troubles, and the Cumshots? Eh, honestly, I don't think they cared. This destroyed the week for many youths, (like; 14-20 years old) because their parents demanded that they come home imediately. My friend was one of them; she had had a great time until then... (and by the way; yes; I am from Norway.)
Dont pay any attention to the crazy christians. They come to my blog and leave their pious comments and bible verses too. I was in a band once and as a gimmick we played hardcore porn videos on a stage backdrop, but this is better. wish I had thought of it first.
Hey Cold goat.. yeah i think its a great idea..a real attention grabber. The Christians? well most are nice, but some, they have a few skeletons to hide and get off on trying to make others see what they want them to see, i put it down to guilt.
Exactly - what the fuck is anyone doing for the environment? Two people consenting to fuck for a cause is a gorgeous idea.
Hey ruksak.. thanks for stoppin by here mate. I agree with ya mate!
leave your mark