Blessing from Heaven
It's raining at the moment outside, that really nice rain where you just know the air is being cleansed, the frogs are croaking like mad and the humidity in the air feels like your walking around in soup.
But all is good.
Kinda like a blessing from Heaven.
I spent a really beautiful day with a really beautiful boy yesterday in the city. I dunno but I think this one could be going somewhere. It was like an instant connection from a deep level. Like always Im going to take it easy and see what happens, it's how I protect my heart, but you know Im really excited that after such a long time I've connected with someone on a really beautiful level.
We watched a movie, had lunch, walked around, made out, watched the ocean, had dinner, held each other, had a drink, played air hockey, held each other some more, made out some more, watched the city over the ocean and learnt about each others loves and experiences.
It's been a really long time.
I'm happy. I have a smile not only on my face but in my heart as well.
Like a blessing from Heaven, Im going to savor this moment for however long it lasts.









Beauty! You go, PB! Happy to hear about it, and happy halloween to you both :)
Thanks Taarzaan! Happy Halloween to you as well. :)
leave your mark