<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

The Hammer of Thor

It's Sunday morning, the weather outside is stormy and everything in the world seems like it's on a fast forward button.

At least that is how it seems to me.

Lots of energy moving around.

After being emotionally devistated on Thursday I decided that it is time to purge. In a couple of weeks Im going to be 33, kind of a magical number and maybe a turning point in this lifetime. My motto has always been..things change, and change they always do.

We either go with the changes or we go against them, and going against them we end up causing pain. No pain no gain? Maybe.

Thanks for all the thoughts Guys. There is alot of comfort in knowing that there are people who do understand. Perhaps I am going through a period of pain in order to accept some transformation or gain, or maybe this is just life and shit happens. Being the romantic that I am though I like to think that there is some beauty around the corner.

This year will not end in sadness! I've had a great year so far and I refuse to let things get me down.

What is next? Who's gonna come into my heart?

The hammer of Thor is striking outside, and inside my heart as well.

  1. Blogger Mark | 10:58 PM |  

    Absolutely right : the constant is change.

    Whats around the corner...? Who can say?

    A wise man once wrote: If it is only after that we understand what has come before, then we understand nothing. Thus we shall define the soul as follows: that which precedes everything.

    Live your life my friend and hold to the path you have chosen, all things will come.

    Darien xox

  2. Blogger The Persian | 7:23 AM |  

    Where do I fill out an application Mr. Hotty :)

  3. Blogger OLY | 9:50 PM |  

    Hey Darien.. thankyou.. very wise and well understood. Peace matey. xo

    Iceland..yes I so believe and have been shown that things happen for a reason many times. Thanks for stopping by.

    TJ nice to know I made you think. :)

    Persian Guy: you dont need to apply, you just need to ask :)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous | 6:35 PM |  

    This is very interesting site... pain killer guide ultracet 2006 lexus is350 Farmer insurance in tustin ca Edi na realty com n Tampa bay fl web cam data recovery and Ativan habit Loss ionamin story success weight free porn ultracet and muscle pain German classes online Pain relievers safe pregnancy device error 322 blackberry

  5. Anonymous Anonymous | 12:28 AM |  

    Keep up the good work » » »

leave your mark