<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Heart broken.


This is my HNT picture for today. I know it aint really of me but if I was to show myself naked today this is what it would look like.

Heartbroken.

Today B told me that he is still in love with his ex and therfore he can't be more than friends with me.

I drove up this morning really excited to see him since he returned from his trip and for the past few days he had been telling me how much he was looking forward to seeing me and how much he liked me. When I woke up everyday and when I went to sleep my last thoughts were of him.

Shattered.

I can't stop crying. I can't even see the screen to type. I'll write more tomorrow i need to let it out and cry.

  1. Blogger The Persian | 12:36 AM |  

    Aw man..I'm so sorry. *BIG HUG*
    I was really sad reading that, wish I was there to take you out.

  2. Blogger Trey | 4:01 AM |  

    Damn! Really sorry that happened. *HUG*

  3. Blogger therapy in the making | 4:23 AM |  

    *long distance hug*

  4. Blogger Mark | 12:52 PM |  

    Dude, hugs from me too!

    I know the feeling, my thoughts are with you. xox

  5. Blogger Christopher | 6:06 PM |  

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  6. Blogger Christopher | 6:08 PM |  

    Chin up, I wish I could hug you myself. Drop me a line if you ever wish to talk..xo

  7. Blogger Nathan | 3:25 AM |  

    Sorry to hear that honey *hugs*

    The "ex-syndrome" is an impossible fight to win. Better you found out now instead of later.

    Take care, let me know how you're doing, k?

  8. Anonymous Anonymous | 2:00 PM |  

    Sorry to hear it. I know how that feels...

leave your mark