Post Sushi night..
It's Friday, well almost the end of Friday here for me, Just got home from another round of Sushi, it has become my cigarette replacement, I am so addicted especially because it so fresh and tasty that I feel so energised after having it.
I had a pretty nice day most of it was spent cleaning the house and putting in order a whole lot of stuff that needed to be put in order from the time I moved back here.
So things around the house are starting to look a whole lot better, and getting ready for the new kitchen to be put in which I cannot say enough how excited I am about. So we decided today to have a garage sale and try and make as much as we can from the sale of our old furniture to buy some new stuff. We have some great antique stuff so it shouldn't be too hard to sell and make a bit from. Initially I was going to put it all on Ebay, but having a garage sale might be quicker and more productive, especially for the big stuff.
It's amazing how much stuff we accumulate over time. Going through old books and paperwork today all I wanted to do was dump it all but couldnt come to it because some of it is really good. My mate T has a huge collection of 80's vinyl some great dance tunes which used to bring in a crowd in the dance parties.
Tommorrow is supposed to be like 32 degrees C here and it hasnt hit summer yet. Im so looking forward to the water warming up, yeah I know Im a bit of a woos when it comes to the water being cold. Living up north for a little while I was spoilt with tepid water, Ill get used to it. I love to swim and get in the waves it is so cleansing.
One month from today Im gonna be 33. This has been such an amazing year for me. I have met some beautiful people and released some huge negative chunks of baggage as well. Im looking forward to what next year brings.
Thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement yesterday with HNT. It really lifted my spirits. I felt really blue yesterday, not for any particular reason, maybe I am missing B a little and looking forward to him coming back this week, he thinks on Wed, so Im looking forward ot getting to know him a little more and seeing where it is going to go. If anywhere, but Im a hopeless romantic and the prospect of love always drives me wild. Maybe it is the italian in me?
Anyhow this weekend brings me a birthday party for a mate of mine, and some work tomorrow. Hopefully Ill be able to get in some sun as well.
Have a good one guys whatever your upto. Im really enjoying getting to know you guys and the stories you have to tell. One thing about me is I like to explore people and what makes them who they are. It inspires me.
So thanks for inspiring me guys!









ive recently moved also, and i know what you mean about all the stuff you accumulate!! You quit smoking...wow thats awesome!
MUCH luck with that.
Its been about 40-45 F of late so im so jealous of your weather...
:)
Hey Persian Guy.. It was weird waking up this morning to more space! It's now been comin upto 10 weeks since I had my last smoke.. well my last packet, I've had about 2 cigarettes since then but still doin good with it.
Come spend the summer in Oz sometime!!
I like the summer - but I loath the heat, I'm such and air conditioning boy... although the sights at the beach kinda make up for it, and living on the coast you get some beautiful breezes.
I love living on the coast Darien.. it's a luxury I wont ever do without.
Thanks for stoppin by matey. :)
Excellent, love it! Newport beach financial planning services discount rental cars in brisane Medical malpractice ft myers betting shops daiwa fishing rods Plastic surgeons before and after photos
leave your mark