Breath in Breath out.
Well the weekend is finally over. Yeah I know it's Tuesday but for me really Monday didn't count.
Thankyou for all the hugs and thoughts guys. It is times like this I wish there was teleporters invented so we could all just hangout together sometime. It was much appreciated and very much needed.
Know that the hugs were recieved and sent back a thousand times over!
Yesterday I was so hungover!
Sunday after hearing the news of Gerald in the US passing away and thinking about the fact that it was 14 years since my diagnosis really played with my head a little. I was also missing my boy tremendously and really needed a hug. So I ended up going to my mates bday party which I really didn't feel like going, but did and really enjoyed meeting some new and exciting people with an alternate look on life and how they are living.
Id really like to pursue some of these friendships, they remind me of people up north who arent afraid to talk about spirit and energy and life.
Later on that night me and my mate T went to see some friends and downed 4 bottles of really nice red, 4 cum sucking cowboys, and 4 other shots that I dont know what they were but they tasted good, walked home and that is all I remember until the morning.
I think the alcohol purged me of whatever I was feeling and accumulated in my head the next day.
Oh well, was a good release.
And what better way to top it all off than with a huge Sushi tray last night for dinner. YUM!
I was just thinking today how I have had an amazing year and come into contact with some amazing people. Im really lucky to be still around and I swear I got angels watching out over me. But let's not tempt fate here..
Anyhow, Im excited because my boy arrived back home last night, I got to speak with him over the phone and saw him this morning online, so hopefully in the next couple of days I will get to give him that long awaited hug and kiss, we both been longing for.
The weather is once again warm, im back into exercising and reshaping the body into something it has never been before and Im discovering muscles I never knew I had. it's good to be grounded in the body and wanting to do some living sculpture.
Hey guys...
Cherish what we have. Cherish who is around you and everyday thank whoever or whatever it is that keeps us here for another day.









I know what you mean about people up north.
My 'clan' is in Byron.
Hey Darien.. that is exactly where I was talking about. :)
yeah the Northern folks are pretty chilled. I used to get up that way heaps but not so much these days. Maybe we should all do a road trip!!
sweet post. I'm glad you are feeling better after a night on the town :)
yes, it's important to cherish others.
I'm not familiar with the backstory on your boy. I'll have to check your archives and get caught up
Fantastic work on this personal blog. I have just added you to my firm favourites and will defintely come back again soon. More than likely you will enjoy my blog. Fresh Breath
leave your mark