The Bees Knees..

Im looking forward to this Sunday. The girls of Fountaingate are back and this time it's a telemovie based on the DaVinci Code on the ABC.
Da Kath and Kim Code!
This should be noice, different... yes un-usual!
If you haven't seen Kath and Kim, then your missing out. These girls are simply the bees knees.
Check out your star signs for the month as read out by Kath and Kim.
This should be noice, different... yes un-usual!
If you haven't seen Kath and Kim, then your missing out. These girls are simply the bees knees.
Check out your star signs for the month as read out by Kath and Kim.









Truly the bee's knees! Hope you are feeling fit--best wishes always!
I couldn't get the 1st link to work, but I got my monthly horoscope! I THINK she said (Im a Gemini) that I was walking around mooning people in my underwear last night, and my neighbors saw it!! I am embarassed to say I couldn't understand the accent completely. Stupid American! :)
Shes pretty funny tho.
:)
yay! It was so good. I especially loved Prue and Trud's extra big cameos.
I love this show-I didn't know it existed until I read an article in Entertainment weekly so then I started watching it and now I'm hoooked!
I found your blog from a link from Persian Guy and have been browsing around-great posts-thanks :) Jeff
leave your mark