<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Saltier than fish and chips.. huh?

Finally after a couple of weeks of feeling like crap I am starting to feel better. This flu that was going around has been a real shocker with fevers and feeling like someone has pulled the plug on my energy.

I havent wanted to eat or had the energy to do anything much. But it is starting to get better. How a flu can knock your system around is amazing. Hopefully this bird flu doesnt hit our shores and come our way. It's a little weird how it has emerged all of a sudden.

Summer is starting to come around the corner, I am really enjoying the warmer weather and can't wait to get into the ocean when it gets warmer. I've been going for walks with my sister along the sand, she has been busy picking up shells and unusual rocks for her collection.. and her new pick up line is " have you seen my rock collection". Pretty cheesy but a crack up when she says it.

Im going on a date on Sunday as well.. meeting up with a spunky boy that I have been chatting with online for a couple of weeks while Ive been on the couch getting better. He seems really beautiful with many talents. We shall see what eventuates from this one.

Also a good milestone.. this friday will be six weeks since my last cigarette. I still havent wanted one and dont feel the urge to go and buy a packet. So that is a really good achievement for me. The thought of smoking seems foreign to me now.

Im excited that Madonna has decided to come out to Oz next year. Will be hanging out to get a ticket to see her seeing last time she was out was in 93 and I got to see her twice that time on the Girlie Show. Bout time we had some talent come to our shores!

  1. Blogger Christopher | 3:00 AM |  

    I'm so envious for you that summer is right around the corner for you, as fall is in full effect here in Oregon. I can feel the chill in my bones, and it sure is irritating! As for the smoking bit, my congrats to you and the oomph to stay away from them...I got a bit tipsy the other night a smoked like a chimney, and do I feel guilty? Yes...but oh well. One day at a time correct? I hope you had a lovely time on your date, and I send you many hugs...xoxo

  2. Blogger Spunky Monkey | 7:39 PM |  

    Great to hear you are feeling better!!

  3. Blogger Trey | 3:16 PM |  

    congrats, pb! on the smoking,date, feeling better, and madonna! Good to see you back on the blog

  4. Blogger OLY | 4:41 PM |  

    Hey Christopher.. come and spend the summer! Its quite rainy at the moment here.. I think we are getting a wet season this time.. so muggy its like walking in soup.
    Youll get there with the smokin matey takes time. xo thanks for stoppin by!

    Thanks Spunky Monkey! Am feelin much better.

    Hey Taarzaan! Thanks for the good wishes matey! :)

leave your mark