<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Devotion

How can you say no to this?

If you ever want to see complete and unadulterated devotion.. here you have it.

  1. Blogger Spunky Monkey | 10:35 PM |  

    Aww..... thats enough to just melt my heart!!!! *sob*

  2. Blogger cecdelgad0 | 12:42 AM |  

    i so know what you mean... i love my dogs.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous | 2:12 AM |  

    this look i know SO well. what a wonderful picture!

  4. Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! | 5:52 AM |  

    They are adorable. Makes you feel good inside just by loking at then

  5. Blogger Trey | 2:28 PM |  

    Gods, I'm having pet longings--I promised myself that once the practice is well established with a stable client base, I may have pets. It's been almost 5 years since my last one passed.

  6. Blogger OLY | 6:11 AM |  

    Spunky... yeah they melt mine everyday :)

    Cec.. they are my babies.

    La Seq.. it's a morning ritual.. all to do with ..toast.

    Hey Chitty.. glad to see they can spread some goodness your way mate!

    Hey Taarzaan.. what kind you want to get??

  7. Blogger Trey | 1:32 PM |  

    I'm thinking a dog and cat blend--I've never been keen on small dogs, but I've fallen for this amazing longhaired chihuahua--looks like a wee doberman, and gets around like a cat--and I've wanted a siamese for the longest--I'll call them "Sergio and Amy" or something......:D

leave your mark