<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Dreaming in my heart.


I just woke from an interesting dream.

This one is intersting to me because whenever I dream of this person it is a significant time.

I dreamt of Sai Baba. It was his birthday and everyone was lining up to give him a gift. We were all given gifts to bring to him and my gift was a can of paint. Interesting hey? Anyhow.. while lining up people were bringing him what seemed to be all the same thing of which I can't remember, so at one stage he moved out into the crowd and got them all to chant a mantra.. SO HUM.. which I think means " I am God".

Anyhow when it was my turn he took the can of paint.. and said well this is an interesting gift.. I said yeah I dont know why they wanted me to give you a can of paint but it is a nice colour. He looked happy, and I asked him if he was thinking about painting his room.. and he said no no.. that what they were doing was creating a new Angel and it was going to kick ass. He laughed and smiled and seemed very happy.

Now I should explain..

Who is this Sai Baba? Well Sai Baba came into my life when I was about 16 years old. I was doing work experience in a shop and the owner had a picture of this Indian looking man on the wall I thought nothing of it until I started having dreams of him. The very first dream I remember sitting in front of him and he asked me how I came to know about him.. and I said about the shop and he said in a funny way.. oh really??..

I used to have many dreams about this guy, and then I learnt that he is considered to be the Avatar or God in Human form reveared by many Hindus and others as the God on Earth at this time. So I started reading about him and what his message was about.

I was hooked. Here was someone who made alot of sense to me about life and why we are here on Earth etc.. I used to pray to him and kept him very close to my heart.

In 1997 I had the chance to go and visit him in his Ashram in India with a mate of mine. It was an eye opening experience for me. There I came into close contact with the man who used to visit me in my dreams. HIs energy was amazing and overwhelming at times. Something happened though to turn my back on him for a while. I learnt that he used to molest the school boys and the male visitors that came to visit him there. This really threw me. Was it true? Probably.

So for a few years I turned my back on him. Threw away everything about him and renounced him.

It wasnt until recently that I understood what was going on.

His message tells me that I shouldnt worship him or anyone else as the only God. That truely God exists and is present in everything around me and in me. That my focus on him as the one true God needed to be shattered so that I could move onto the next level and come to realise the message that he tells us every day.

So I thank him for this revelation and for his teachings, and for the blessing that I recieved when I came to this awakening inside my heart.

My prayer..

Asatoma Sad Gamaya
Tamaso Ma Jyothi Gamaya
Mytor Ma Amitram Gamaya...

Lead me from Untruth to Truth
From Darkness to Light
From death to Immortality..

this prayer I pray with all my heart..in some ways is becoming a reality. Thankyou Sai Baba.

  1. Blogger Trey | 3:23 PM |  

    that is so totally great! I can relate--I persoanally revere the Dalai Lama, but his stance that homosexuality is sexual misconduct freed me from attachment--now he is my root guru in the best way--a role model, not a master. we are entering a time when there will be an end to "big daddy" leaders--so I believe-- so we must be strong and free. that seems to be the big thing on tap just now. namaste

  2. Blogger Christopher | 5:20 PM |  

    Spirituality is important to ones self, I believe. You seem so centered, and it is refreshing to read about it. Hope all is well...

  3. Blogger OLY | 8:44 PM |  

    taarzaan.. it is so true what you say.. I will never forget the lessons that Sai Baba taught me, without that I wouldnt be where I am today.

    Hey Chris! Spirituality is for me the utmost importance. It is what drives me. Not religion, but Spirituality.

  4. Blogger Swami Saiexposedananda | 3:41 PM |  

    I was a devotee of Sathya Sai Baba for just over a decade, and made six trips to see him in India. Now no longer a devotee, I use this blog to record memories, comments and muses on the SB scenario and also point out inaccuracies in SB's philosophical and theological presentation.:

    http://saibabaexposed.blogspot.com/

    By the ay, good to see you again, Phoenixboi. :-) I used to be known as "dark knight 9" on the forums.

leave your mark