It's October!

I came across Elfen Harminics Website today.. it has an amazing amount of beautiful energy. I remember seeing a stall at the Bangalow markets while I was living up there. and met Elvina and her wonderful chimes. Such a beautiful soul with equally beautiful energy.
The picture here taken from the site represents : "Mother Earth is surrounded by the eight major planets and eight protective pentagrams, representing the infinite creative and transformative power of nature. The earth goddess will always regenerate and outlive any manmade structure. The trees of life are the cohesive force that enable our existence. This is a mandala of healing, love and gratitude."
What a blessing to start October.









Lovely! I was a part of the neopagan explosion of the 80's here in Texas-- I would no doubt get along famously with this lady. Happy October--it's starting to cool off her as you lot heat up. How terribly yin/yang!
I would love to have a convo with you sometime Taarzaan!!
Enjoy the coming of winter!
Indeed! I hope to do a bit of travel once the practice is rolling--I'm keen on visiting Oz--I grew up in the coastal plains of deep south Texas,so the outback should be like a second home :)BTW did you know Adelaide (SP?)is the sister city to Austin? love that about Austin!
leave your mark