Better safe than sorry..
Ok I know Im harping about this earthquake thing a little lately.. but better safe than sorry. Today Stan Deyo released a red alert for people in California and strangely a place called Tuvalu islands which is not far from Australia which has a submerged volcano underwater which has become an atoll. Anyhow.. Just be aware.. considering there are a few predictions lately with this sort of thing approaching.. also be aware that tomorrow the 3rd is a solar eclipse.









Man, what a bummer--first Schwartennegger vetos the gay marriage ammendment, then an earthquake? Not a good time to be californian. Here in central texas we managed to avoid the devestation that rita brought to the coast, but we do sit atop the balcones fault. I'll have to find when it last moved, if it ever has in our history. Earthquakes give me a wiggins--that's a major reason I avoid the west coast.
Ta, for the warning. Cali is always in danger of an eartquake. Don't think I will ever be able to live there.
leave your mark