After this weekend???
"Big Time Sensuality"
Bjork
I can sense it something important
is about to happen
it's coming up
it takes courage to enjoy it
the hardcore and the gentle
big time sensuality
we just met and i know i'm a bit too intimate
but something is coming up
and we're both included
it takes courage it enjoy it
the hardcore and the gentle
big time sensuality
i don't know my future after this weekend
and i don't want to
it takes courage to enjoy it
the hardcore and the gentle
big time sensuality










Allison said you are gay.
Mr. Morris
Ask Morris
Hey Morris...yeah and your point is??
Bjork is the most amazing musician--so original and courageous. She rocks like no one else--quite literally!
(What does Morris' comment have to do with Bjork? Am I missing something? As a Yank, I realise I can be a bit thick, but really!)
Hey Taarzaan... yeah she is unique and creative in ways that many arent..
re Morris? I dunno I dont get it either..
Great lyrics. 'Mr Morris' left a rude comment on my blog!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hi there miladysa... you think Mr Morris is bored? anyhow.. yeah they are great lyrics!.. She is an amazin artist.
leave your mark