Scrub harder!
I've been helping my sister move house the past few days, the one whos car got hit by the meteorite. (Which by the way is being sent off for lab testing).
Anyhow, I realised while I was helping her with the last minute cleaning of her old place that we are forever cleaning. My parents brought us up to be super clean. Everything was always clean and tidy when we were growing up and those values were instilled with us from a very early age. As I have gotten older those values are still there but I am more tolerant than what my mother would be.
People always remark on how we decorate or keep our homes. Not that we are money wealthy but with whatever we have we tend to value it and make it look good.
I can't live in clutter. I can't live with mess. It does my head in. I tend to believe that the home is a reflection of the mind. Whatever is on the inside is reflected on the outer and visa versa.
Maybe im just too obsessive.
But wherever I go I always tend to clean or make look presentable.
This weekend is my mates birthday in Sydney. We are goin out for dinner and then maybe a dance. I dont really have a great deal of energy at the moment. There is something happening inside my body but it hasnt fully manifested yet. I think Im fighting this one.
Anyhow its 2am, I not long got home from cleaning and should get some sleep. This is the last weekend of Winter 2006! Oh how Im glad to see the back of this one. Bring on the heat! The hotter the better. Yeah Im making a huge big declaration to the Universe. I wanna swim and get a tan and see all the hot bodies down the beach.
Im rambling now.. on an Efaverenz haze and cleaning high.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!









Miss you tons buddy, I've been going through a tough spot.
Is Trevor in NY yet?
xo
i've resolved to clean as little as possible.
leave your mark