Dancin, Movies, Politics of Meds.
I had a really good weekend. It's starting to really warm up now and I went up to Sydney to visit my mate and spend a couple of days up there.
One of the highlights was going to see the movie "Hard Candy" at the Entertainment Quarter. This movie was a thriller twist which played alot with your mind. It makes you think about the kind of weird people trawling internet date sites and if you really know who your talking to when your chattin away.

On Sunday night we headed over to Slide nightclub on O Street and danced away at the Madonna Birthday Party gig. It was a pretty kewl night with lots of eye candy, but I was really happy dancin and hanging with my mate. He is a pretty special boy and knows how to make me smile.
Some celebrity spotting was had. One of note was Sherif the apparent Bf of Big Brother David, but no David. I wonder if they are still together?
It was good to get away after last weeks clinic episode which had me in a little spin. After emailing my nurse she got back to me within a couple of hours and booked me in to come the week before my appointment to have my bloodwork done. She also assured me that I will only be seeing the consultants from now on and will never be seeing the other two drs again. I vented again to her and she was quite horrified at what happened that day to me.
She also emailed me yesterday after she had a meeting with the Roche rep who asked her to tell me to bring back this current batch of needles and they would replace them for me free of charge. To which I quickly replied :
Im not due to come back to Sydney for another few weeks. It's great that Roche wants to give me another batch of needles BUT the problem was not only with this batch but with all the batches that I have had to date.
What Roche needs to understand is the needles they are providing with Fuzeon are not to standard and they need to look at providing better quality needles in order for the consumer who is on their treatment to continue and feel safe that what they are taking isnt going to harm them in anyway.
Their product is faulty and therefore I am expected then to travel an hour back to the pharmacy which do not stock the needles meaning I have to give them notice a few days before so in the meantime I am expected to continue treatment with a bad batch of needles that they have now agreed to replacing admitting that the batch I have is faulty.
I think it would be more appropriate if they sent me a new batch of needles.
Surely Im not the only one who is experiencing this. If there is anyone who is also finding that the current needles they are using with Fuzeon then let me know!
Anyhow she called me straight back and told me that they will courier me a new batch and to just bring the old batch with me next time I come up. Ok fine, but still doesnt solve the crappy product.
Apart from all that Im feeling pretty good.
My mate Phillip is up from Melbourne this week so it will be great to catch up with him. Check out some of the hot Aussie Beef Boy stuff he has been playin around with.









Well that's some what good news on the needles. At least they are going to send them to you so you don't have to go and pick them up right? (hopefully this batch will do better for you)
And god it's been ages since I went out dancing. Sounds like you had a blast:) I could almost "read" your smile heh.
Glad to hear that things seem to be going better for ya.
Peace
leave your mark