<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

From the sky!


Something strange happened to my sister last night around 10.30pm.

Her car was struck by a meteorite shattering her windscreen. Apparently there was a loud swooshing sound and the neighbours came out to have a look. The found some rocks on their front porch and so did the neighbours across the street.

The only damage was done to her windscreen. You can see on it the way they scraped past her windscreen and how it seems to have burnt the glass as it impacted. I found a few bits on her lawn as well and the neighbour came out and showed me the two big bits which he is sending off to a scientist friend of his.

What are the chances of that happening? Weird stuff from outserspace.

  1. Blogger Sunshine | 10:11 PM |  

    Omg, that was so cool! Well, not for your sister, I suppose, who has to replace her windscreen. Still pretty cool, though. :)

  2. Blogger Doghigh | 12:12 PM |  

    Totally bizarre!!! I've never heard anyone tell of anything like this...

    Hope you are well, babe.

  3. Blogger Blondie... | 1:47 PM |  

    OMG how truly bizarre...

    And here I was excited to even see the meteor shower...lol

    I hope she was alright!

  4. Blogger The Persian | 2:50 AM |  

    only in the land of Colossol Spiders and man eating fish lurking in the shallow waters could this happen! I'm glad she's alright Cesco.

    xoxo

leave your mark