<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Im sick..


I've made the couch my best friend today.

I'm sick. I think I've got the flu. It sucks. I'm finding it hard to breathe, I have diarreah, fevers, aches and pains and coughing.

So Ironic that the more I do to keep myself healthy the more I get sick.

Why is that?

  1. Blogger Spunky Monkey | 9:45 PM |  

    Aw....sorry to hear that....get better soon!!!!!!!

  2. Blogger Trey | 10:48 PM |  

    Yes--I hope you are feeling better soonest---here's some good wishes and health vibes!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous | 11:47 AM |  

    Take care of yourself. Just read at little_whip's blog about you hitting the emergency room. I hope you're feeling better soon. chip

leave your mark