The true Martyrs - Gay Iranians.

I've just read this article about Amir, a gay refugee from Iran.
I say again and out loud... The world needs to be rid of creatures who call themselves human with this kind of behaviour.
It is time that humanity wakes up!
Enough of the bullshit that has been going on for too long. This kind of behaviour is intolerable, abhorent and every creature who takes part in this cruel injustice is a daemon on this planet that needs to be wiped out.
The Consciousness does not need this any longer.









You're right. The suffering going on in the world is getting to much to bear. Quite frankly I had had enough it it the day that this fucking war had even started. "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" my government seems to be soo fucking paranoid about...yet we are able to have them and no one else? Lets remember whats wrong and what ISN'T. I hate seeing people suffer on any level, and of course with the natural disasters going on in the world, Bush can ONLY talk about what happened in New Orleans. It makes me sick. Amir's story is just one of several that I find so damned painful. Oh and as for doing an audio post to your blog, I don't know if audioblogger is something available in the rest of the world and only in the USA...you can check it out though at audioblogger.com
xoxo and thanks for coming by, it is always fabulous to hear from you!
Keep putting this stuff out there. When are we going to take out heads out of the sand? People just don't seem to want to KNOW the truth. It's infuriating and so, so sad.
Peace...............
Hey Christopher!.. yeah all too much hey.. but something inside of me tells me that the time is over for us to make up our minds.. I think it is now going to be forced on us.. no more mr nice guy.. good ole mother nature is going to slam us into submission and fast.
Looks like audio blogging is only for u giys for the moment until they go international.
Hey Helen! Thanks for dropping by my part of the universe! Ill keep puttin up stuff to bring it to the consciousness attention, hopefully it will do some good. peace to you too!
hey there, good on ya bro for reminding people about this stuff. I think a lot of us 1st world homos forget how fukt it is for people in other parts of the world. Lovin your blog. keep up the good work and hope the frogs don't drive ya mad.
cya
Hey Jellygnite.. thanks for droppin by :) We are lucky here damn lucky.
Thanks for the compliment man.. and the frogs.. well they are gettin better.
leave your mark