<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Crusing down the road..I came across..



Summer is coming.. I can taste it now.

Imagine, crusing down the road heading up the coast and coming across this one. Just some inspiration to get myself into shape. Thanks to Bent.

  1. Blogger Spunky Monkey | 7:07 PM |  

    Nice eye candy indeed!!! :P

  2. Blogger OLY | 8:12 AM |  

    Hey Spunky... yeah very nice eye candy and to think that is where I used to live!

leave your mark