<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »


This is what you get for being gay in Iran.

Come on people we live in 2005 now... Some species of Humanity are so antiquated!

  1. Blogger Trey | 5:28 PM |  

    another reason keeping religion out of government is a GOOD thing. unbelievable, in this day and age-- sadly, there are forces here in the states that would LOVE to perpetrate this kind of barbarism-- the fucktards.

  2. Blogger Spunky Monkey | 6:58 PM |  

    tis a sad, sad world we live in.....

    people who are perceived as being different by others within society are often shunned and made to feel like a lepers or worse still (as demonstrated in the pic above).

    makes me feel ashamed to be human:(

  3. Blogger OLY | 8:11 AM |  

    hey Taarzaan.. one day the tide will turn.

    Spunky.. yeah pretty crazy how humans treat each other hey.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous | 5:52 PM |  

    PB, I agree that this is horrific. Yopu know that I'm among the first to stick up for gay rights...but why the need to look at through these racial perspectives (like you did re Corby).

    There are some fuckwits in the world. Some of them happen to come from Iran. Others come from Ipswich.

    You can't expect the entire world to have the same society as us. We had a big political movement as recently as the 1970s which changed a lot of things. Not everyone had that, and even here it is so recent that many people have not changed their minds.

  5. Blogger OLY | 6:14 PM |  

    Why do I look at it from a race perspective? Champas.. it is the culture that I abhore which impliments outdated and barbaric laws to humanity..you see I see humans as humans not as this country or that.. Humans..we all live on the same planet and it is time NOW to rid ourselves of all this shit which is dragging us down as a spiritual community (not religious) but spiritual.
    Do we need this in this day and age? NO, it is time to move on, and it is no longer needed in our society (human society).

  6. Anonymous Anonymous | 1:44 PM |  

    Why must you hate the entire culture because of one horible aspect of it? I don't abhore Australia in spite of its homophobia. I abhore that shameful element of our past, present and future and seek to make us move beyond it. Slowly we win the battle, slowly we will do so in Iran. But not by comments that just put people offside, like these.

  7. Blogger OLY | 8:18 PM |  

    Champas..I dont think you understand where I am coming from.

    I dont see Iran or Australia or America or Timbucktoo... Man I see us as one species..one humanity.. and it is time we all get over our stupid wanky borders and get into working with each other as one consciousness.. otherwise we have little hope in makin it through.

leave your mark