<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13533600?origin\x3dhttp://biohazardousexistence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Biohazardous Existence

no longer...

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Who needs terrorists?



Need I say more??

  1. Blogger Trey | 12:11 PM |  

    This just in--Bush declares "War on Weather", U.S. army issues deck of cards with jhvh's picture as king of hearts, mother nature as queen of diamonds. Conservative christians AND pagans rounded up for questioning.

  2. Blogger OLY | 4:35 PM |  

    Haha..very good! taarzaan!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous | 5:40 AM |  

    I thought the same thing, PB. A hurricane is a weapon of mass destruction of sorts. I have friends and family in Galveston and Houston but they have gotten out. I hope they have something to go home to! I'm about 400 miles or so inland so the worst I'll get is torrential rain and at the worst a spawned tornado. Ah, but storms- there a part of life ya know...

leave your mark