Can you remember?

Im remeniscing tonight.. I remember coming home from school and the first thing I did was make myself a peanut butter sandwich and glass of milo and sit down to some television. One of my favourite shows was watching Looney Tunes. Ole Bugs Elmer Fudd and Daffy and the rest of the team used to make my afternoon.
Whatever happened to the good old days of cartoons when they used to be fun and light and simple?
Bring back Bugs I say!









Fun and light? WB? I never even liked them as a kid because I thought it was too violent. Oh well, each to their own. But I don't see what's worse about today's cartoons. If anything, I'd say a lot of them are overly sanitised.
Cartoons aren't as much fun as they used to be. Or perhaps I have become jaded. Growing up can have that effect. ;)
We still have Bugs over here on the Boomerang Channel. Still as funny as ever!
bugs was my hero-- such an anarchist bunny! people don't dress up as carmen miranda to escape danger anymore, and I think the world is worse off for it. sufferin' succotash! new 'toons are mondo commercial-- 30 minute ads for toys or card games. prbzzzt!
Hey Champas.. I guess it was a different generation that I was in when they came out.. sure they were violent but they were camp and had alot of innuendos in them too.
Hey Chitty.. jaded? hmm maybe. Take some time out man and have a good laugh!
Hey taarzaan u know what i mean.. the campness the laughter we used to have.. cheers matey
I have fond memories of watching the Smurfs and Masters of the Universe before heading of to school in the morning. Scooby Doo was always and still is a favourite of mine. I agree, bring back the cartoons!!!!
leave your mark